Introducing the New 2024 Toyota Crown
The 2024 Toyota Crown features bold styling and an elevated ride height to redefine the sedan in two hybrid powertrain options. Our Toyota Hybrid System delivers a comfortable, highly efficient ride, while the HYBRID MAX electrified powertrain is designed to take its power and performance to the next level. Intelligent features abound, including the Toyota Multimedia System and Toyota Safety Sense 3.0. Available in Limited and Platinum grades, with standard electronic on-demand all-wheel-drive system. The Toyota Crown is ready to take you on a breath-taking ride.
From the prominent raised profile to the minimalist aesthetic throughout, the Crown conveys a quiet, confident quality in every detail. From the eye-catching Limited to the fully equipped Platinum, each grade has been engineered to ensure both driver and passenger enjoy a comfortable sanctuary on the road.Crafted with striking elements that won’t interrupt the sleek and aerodynamic stance. The strong lines flow from the headlights to the tail lamps to emphasize the dignified appearance.
Exemplary comfort comes standard on the Crown with an attention to detail inside that pairs perfectly with stylish exterior.
Two grades. Two electrified powertrains. The 2024 Toyota Crown offers responsive performance with enhanced fuel efficiency and standard AWD in both its Toyota Hybrid System and HYBRID MAX powertrains. Built on Toyota’s GA-K platform (TNGA-K) to ensure you’ll enjoy every inch of the road in sleek comfort.
- Toyota Hybrid System - The Limited features the fourth-generation Toyota Hybrid System. A high-efficiency 2.5-litre DOHC four-cylinder engine combined with two electric motors and directed by the electronically-controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (eCVT) maximizes both fuel consumption and output.
- Hybrid Max - Platinum models are equipped with the exclusive HYBRID MAX powertrain. 340-HP from a torque-heavy electric motor and a 2.4-litre turbocharged engine commanded by a direct shift 6-speed automatic transmission makes the Crown exhilarating to drive.
With the 12.3” Toyota Multimedia system, standard 12.3” Multi-Information Display, plus available advanced technologies like Digital Key and Panoramic View Monitor, Crown lets you do more, see more, and stay connected like never before.. 12.3” Toyota Multimedia features standard wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android AutoTM and a suite of Connected Services like Remote Connect (3-year trial), Safety Connect (up to 10-yr. trial)1 Service Connect (up to 10-yr. trial)1, and available Drive Connect to help you stay safe and informed while simplifying your everyday life.
Standard Toyota Safety Sense 3.0 features our most advanced suite of active safety features yet. The Pre-Collision System helps support your awareness, especially at intersections. With improved detection capability, you can take peace of mind to a whole new level.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian (Daytime & Low-Light) & Daytime Bicycle Detection, Intersection Support & Emergency Steering Assist
- Full Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control with Curve Speed Management
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist and Road Edge Detection
- Lane Tracing Assist with Enhanced Line & Road Recognition
- Automatic High Beams