Automotive Sales Specialists
Central Ontario’s Largest Toyota Dealer
is currently accepting applications for
Automotive Sales Specialists
in our new car showroom and at our brand new pre-owned store Automatch by Jackson’s
At Jackson’s Toyota, a family dealership, you’ll find opportunities, resources and the support you need to grow and develop professionally. Read on to learn about this exciting and rewarding career opportunity.
This is an excellent opportunity for that dynamic person who
- Has an excellent knowledge of sales and marketing
- Is results driven
- Is good with people
- Has excellent phone skills
- Is OMVIC certified (will train and assist if necessary)
- Is outgoing and very friendly
- Is organized and detailed
- Is Honest and treats others as they would like to be treated
- Has a thorough knowledge of our products and services (training available)
- Enjoys interacting with Customers
Primary responsibilities include
- Communicating effectively with customers and prospects
- Satisfying the transportation needs of our generated customers
- Checking email frequently and responding to inquiries immediately
- Establishing personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devising a strategy to meet those goals
- Attending product and sales training as requested by sales manager
It’s time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Jackson’s Toyota.
When you join our organization, you’ll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation and unparalleled benefits.
Location: Barrie, ON.
310S Automotive Mechanic
Located in beautiful Barrie, we offer above average pay (flat rate), a well-established state of the art dealership with air conditioning, newer equipment and strong management support.
Jackson’s Toyota is Central Ontario’s Largest Toyota Dealer and has been serving Barrie since 1969
We are currently looking for a full-time licensed 310S Automotive Mechanic to complement our wonderful Service Department technical team.
What Other Companies Call This Role:
- Licensed Mechanic
- Automotive Service Technician
- Licensed Technician
- Automotive Mechanic
- Automotive Apprentice
- Service Apprentice
Is this you?
- Fair, honest technician with integrity
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Ability to work under pressure (we are a busy shop)
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Very organized
- Knowledgeable about vehicles, holding a valid Technician License
- Clean drivers abstract
- Available to work some evenings and weekends
- A high degree of excellence in trouble shooting and diagnostic ability is beneficial
- Solid attention to detail, quick learner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- A competitive pay plan with performance bonus
- Strong management support
- A top rate benefit package for you and your family
- A state of the art air conditioned facility with current equipment.
- A busy flat rate shop with an established 45+ year customer base.
- No Sunday Work
- Factory training
The successful applicant will be a team focused and a motivated individual with a strong emphasis on creating an excellent experience for every customer.
If you would like to join a winning team of highly qualified and dedicated individuals who work in a friendly team based culture, then we want to hear from you.
Location: Barrie, ON.
Jackson’s Toyota’s service team has an immediate opening for a full-time Express Lube Technician. This area of our dealership strives to offer the absolute best service to our guests, and in order to maintain our high standards, we require an individual with the following qualities and experience:
- A dedicated, hard-working individual with a positive attitude that can take direction well
- Must possess above average customer service skills
- Flexible schedule – must be willing to work in a 7 day a week operation
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ability to transport oneself from one work level to another, ability to move materials from one height to another
- A focused individual who prides themselves on errorless job completion
- Good command of the English language both read and written and
- Above average computer and communication skills.
Our company offers an exciting, but challenging work environment with competitive wages, group benefits, a super enthusiastic team and much more.
- Full technical training on automotive parts, replacement, and maintenance services
- Laundered uniform provided
- Opportunity to participate in Group Benefits Plan
- A safe and comfortable work environment
- Be part of a team with a 50 year history and tenure in its community
- Opportunity for advancement to leadership roles
The successful incumbent is a committed individual who works with the highest level of integrity and pride.
Previous express lube experience is an asset.