Effective Thursday, March 26th Our Dealership will be closed.
Service reopens April 6th, 2020 and Sales April 8th, 2020
Our Service Department will, however, remain open for Emergency Service Only.
For Customers requiring Emergency Service Please Read:
As usual, Toyota Roadside Assistance and Toyota Customer Service team is available to support you at 1-888-TOYOTA-8 or visit at www.toyota.ca/contact-us
We are still available to assist if you need any emergency services you believe are critical to the safe operation of your vehicle. Please contact us so we can make arrangements. We can be reached at 705-726-0241 or email@example.com
For Customers with upcoming Service Appointments Please Read:
We will be contacting all guests with an upcoming service appointment to reschedule your appointment for a later date as we are closed until April 6th. If you have any questions or believe your upcoming service appointment is critical to the safe operation of your vehicle, please contact us. We can be reached at 705-726-0241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers with an upcoming Delivery of a recently purchased vehicle Please Read:
If you have recently purchased a vehicle in full, we will absolutely make arrangements for you to take possession of your recent purchase! We will be contacting all customers with upcoming vehicle delivery dates in order of priority, but feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns. You can reach us at email@example.com
Customers with inquires or looking to purchase/lease a new vehicle Please Read:
To help keep our communities and Jackson’s Toyota employees safe, our dealership will shift from a physical showroom to a virtual, online approach to meet our customer’s needs. This process will provide personalized service, while implementing appropriate physical distancing protocols. We can be reached virtually at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Customers with Upcoming Lease Terminations Please Read:
Don’t worry; there are lots of options available to you, and we are still available to support you. We will be contacting all customers with upcoming lease expirations in order of priority to discuss options, but please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached at email@example.com
Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
- All guest vehicles are outfitted with steering wheel covers and seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular sanitizing of all high traffic areas in our stores
- The etiquette of shaking hands upon meeting guests has also been suspended
- We have closed off our Guest Lounge and Shuttle Service temporarily
- We are using our Self-Serve Kiosk for Service appointments for a contactless experience during COVID-19
- Associates have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms, have travelled recently or because of any other extenuating circumstance
If You Have Questions
We are doing our best to continue to be available to service your needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to one of our associates.
- Sales can be reached virtually at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service can be reached at 705-726-0241 or Vvella@jacksonstoyota.com
- Jackson’s Toyota Barrie will continue updating this page for constant updates on our response to COVID-19
- Please note our Sales Departments are closed until April 8th, however open virtually to answer any questions – email@example.com
- Please note our Service & Parts are closed until April 6th, reopening with modified hours – kindly visit our hours of operation
We at Jackson’s Toyota Thank you for trusting us with your business and assure you every measure is being taken into account to keep our community safe.
Other Helpful Resources
COVID-19 Information for Ontarians: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
As always, thank you for putting your trust in Jackson’s Toyota. We also want to thank you for your continued support and understanding with COVID-19 updates.
Your Jackson’s Toyota Family