Our Service Department is open for appointment drop-offs only, for the safety of you and our staff. Please be patient with us as we navigate this difficult uncharted world.
For Customers requiring Emergency Service Please Read:
As usual, Toyota Roadside Assistance and Toyota Customer Service team is available to support you at 1-888-TOYOTA-8 or visit at www.toyota.ca/contact-us
We are still available to assist if you need any emergency services you believe are critical to the safe operation of your vehicle. Please contact us so we can make arrangements. We can be reached at 705-726-0241 or email@example.com
Customers with an upcoming Delivery of a recently purchased vehicle Please Read:
If you have recently purchased a vehicle in full, we will absolutely make arrangements for you to take possession of your recent purchase! We will be contacting all customers with upcoming vehicle delivery dates in order of priority, but feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers with inquires or looking to purchase/lease a new vehicle Please Read:
To help keep our communities and Jackson’s Toyota employees safe, our dealership will shift from a physical showroom to a virtual, online approach to meet our customer’s needs. This process will provide personalized service, while implementing appropriate physical distancing protocols. We can be reached virtually at email@example.com or call 705-726-0288.
For Customers with Upcoming Lease Terminations Please Read:
Don’t worry; there are lots of options available to you, and we are still available to support you. We will be contacting all customers with upcoming lease expirations in order of priority to discuss options, but please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
1. Book your appointment online by clicking on the button below and be sure to stay informed about our revised service hours.
2. When you arrive for your appointment, park your vehicle in the service parking spots to the side of the building.
3. Grab an envelope and include your name, vehicle information and best cellular contact number, then place your keys in the envelope and drop it into our Key Drop Box (Located between the two bay service doors)
4. We will collect your vehicle and perform the service work as needed, communicating with you throughout via phone or text.
5. We will notify you once the vehicle is ready for pick up by phone or text.
6. We will provide you a service PIN for you to leverage our Self-Serve Kiosk to make your payment (debit or credit ONLY) once you arrive to pick up your vehicle
7. When you arrive to pick upyour vehicle, please enter through the main showroom entrance door. Between the two doors, you will see our Self-Serve Kiosk, follow the instructions on screen to pick up your vehicle. Once payment is completed, a door will open with your keys.
Please note: at this time, our Self-Serve Kiosk ONLY accepts credit and debit – NO CASH
Access to our Dealership is restricted for the safety of you and our staff
Shuttle Service is temporarily suspended until further notice.
Please contact us should you have any questions or concerns, or to book your appointment.
- All guest vehicles are outfitted with steering wheel covers and seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular sanitizing of all high traffic areas in our stores
- The etiquette of shaking hands upon meeting guests has also been suspended
- We have closed off our Guest Lounge and Shuttle Service temporarily
- We are using our Self-Serve Kiosk for Service appointments for a contactless experience during COVID-19
- Associates have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms, have travelled recently or because of any other extenuating circumstance
If You Have Questions
We are doing our best to continue to be available to service your needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to one of our associates.
- Sales can be reached virtually at email@example.com
- Service can be reached at 705-726-0241 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jackson’s Toyota Barrie will continue updating this page for constant updates on our response to COVID-19
We at Jackson’s Toyota Thank you for trusting us with your business and assure you every measure is being taken into account to keep our community safe.
Other Helpful Resources
COVID-19 Information for Ontarians: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
As always, thank you for putting your trust in Jackson’s Toyota. We also want to thank you for your continued support and understanding with COVID-19 updates.
Your Jackson’s Toyota Family